Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lions and tigers and Apps, Oh my

AppsforKids

Queen of Spain Blog of Erin Kotecki vest is one of my favorite web-based lectures. It is like a great movie - in so far as it can make me laugh, let me immensely affected and often will give me much to think. If you are a parent, it is a site with which you have an immediate report. I loved just this bit of dialog on Erin post a few days, titled "The Apple not fall Far From the... oh nevermind'."

MOM, I want a new game.

You have like 40 new games…you do not need a new game.

Mooooooooom, but the App store, there is a new game of the snail, I want that new game of the snail.

Wait…the App store? How you know even when the App store is? App store tells you that a new game?

I am still waiting for new games Mom, I feed my puffle, feed my fish, feeding my pets reef, and then I see if there are new games in the App store.

I have a daughter of 7.5 years (Zoe) which is already a nerd from the App store, so this kind of exchange rings absolutely wrong for me. It already Gets a monthly stipend of iTunes and almost every day it moves me at least once to enter the password to pull an updated application or obtain a new app.

See position of Erin here and be sure to subscribe to its feed:

http://queenofspainblog.com/2011/01/13/the-Apple-doesnt-fall-far-from-the-Oh-nevermind/

If that you enjoyed this post, make sure that you subscribe to my RSS feed! Tagged as: children and applications

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts