Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My ZAGGmate with keyboard iPad case

ZAGGMate with Keyboard for iPad

This guy came to my house a few days ago. Is ZAGGmate with keyboard case + keyboard combo box for the iPad and I just had the opportunity to start trying it a little bit today.

My first impressions are generally good. Easily with the iPad paired bluetooth keyboard, the case is light and good research and the keyboard is not too bad use - although it is very small and I'm fat-fingering much in my use at the beginning of it.

I look to have a review about it pretty quickly.

If you have specific questions about the ZAGGmate with keyboard, please discard in the comments and I will do my best to answer them.

If you enjoyed this post, make sure that you subscribe to my RSS feeds! Tagged as: iPad case + keyboard combos, iPad keyboard + case combo, Zaggmate with keyboard

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts