Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Mashable iPad Says Is Tech Biggest Win 2010

ManUTrophyCabinet

Image Source: http://worldwise.geography.org.uk/

Oh yes, trophy cabinet iPad continues to fill in only its first year of existence. The last curly bracket, I saw that it originated from Mashable - where he was appointed as the grand winner 2010 tech.

Here are some of the reasoning behind the collection:

Last year was the year of Facebook and Apple. The two companies grew leaps and bounds, increased their assessments of billions of dollars and significant impact on the world.

Alone, however, set up an entirely new market that now dominates with an iron fist. It is difficult to believe that he was not yet a year since Apple launched iPad, a device that has transformed a must - compressed form factor have. Apple should sell iPads 13.3 million this year, up from…, from zero iPads in 2009.

It is not only unique Apple has just created a new stream of revenues of several billion dollars, but it resets all of the computer.

I always see all sorts of year-end "Best of...' list of type involving technology that does not have the iPad as the winner." I don't know there are some (perhaps even lots) there but I they do not have find yet - do not hesitate to point me to some in the comments.

If you enjoyed this post, make sure that you subscribe to my RSS feeds!

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts