Sunday, December 19, 2010

CRAZY EA $0.99 sale!

Alright folks - is selling all dreamed. Ok… well maybe not all, but I've been with certainty.

Environmental assessment is by far is crazy sale, I saw run them so far with more than 70 games - Yes 70 - on sale. And are not crappy, as some of their best and most recent titles games is for sale! Here's a short list of what you can expect to see on the iPad:

‧ Sim City Deluxe (new!)
‧ Need for speed ? Hot Pursuit (new!) and transfer
Reckless ‧ Racing HD
‧ YAHTZEE ? HD
‧ SCRABBLE
‧ COMMAND & CONQUER ? RED ALERT ?
Edge ‧ mirror

And this is not yet the full list of games! For not to talk about... they have a large selection of games at $0.99 and iPhone.

I couldn't bind to each of them - so I'll just to link to the EA Store section. Hurry, because I would be willing to bet that this sale lasts more than a day or two.

Electronic Arts

If you enjoyed this post, make sure that you subscribe to my RSS feeds!

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts