Tuesday, December 28, 2010

BGR round up to the strongest rumours iPad 2

iPadLockScreen

The smart guys more Boy Genius Report received a good post today detailing some recent rumours iPad DigiTimes 2. It is exposed on the connectivity options there and expedition to Apple begins, in recent weeks, we have seen many of. More interestingly, it has reduced the BGR for what they feel are the strongest iPad 2 rumors so far:

Slightly more thin body slimmer bezelSlightly, tapered edges, backFront flat and antifouling camerasBetter and antireflection screenPossibly back a double basis 1 GHz RAMRedesigned rear speakers, unit volume buttonsVerizon CDMA CPU512MB

If this list is to be primarily specific, I am especially happy. I absolutely want to see a processor dual-core and two cameras. Also, I love the idea of a flat back and likes the idea of a better anti-fouling and anti-glare screen. 512 MB of RAM would be disappointing - I would like to see 1 GB.

That you think the list "solid rumor? If this is especially true, you would be happy / interested in obtaining the next gen iPad?

If you enjoyed this post, make sure that you subscribe to my RSS feeds! Tagged as: iPad 2 rumors

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts