![]()
MG, it is one of my favorite technology. He writes extensively and churns content still excellent for TechCrunch and his own blog ParisLemon. He is not shy of being a huge fan of many Apple products, it is hardly a shock to see that he appointed the iPad as his favorite 2010 New Thing.
I love his words on why he chose the iPad:
Perhaps the best product v1 Apple has always done? Perhaps the best productanyone v1 has ever? There is so much hype preceding the launch which seemed impossible that it would be the pile height. But, curiously, the iPad blew past it.
It is crazy to think that Apple would be greatly improve it with v2, but you know that they will be. It has already changed the face of personal computing.
I do often reminds me that the iPad is a product of 1-, but when I do it seems even more astonishing.
See the complete list of it his favorite new things by 2010:
http://parislemon.com/post/2473371560/on-2010-my-favorite-New-Things
If you enjoyed this post, make sure that you subscribe to my RSS feeds!
No comments:
Post a Comment