Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Recommended: FX Photo Studio HD

VizslaVintage

First things first, if you want to argue this is not the puppy drawn in the world I am pleased that discuss with you at length. This is not the purpose of this short post but - who is to recommend the excellent application of FX Photo Studio HD.

I am not going to try even a review about it because I'm just pretty clever step to applications effects photo in General to do justice. What I can say it is that even with my clumsy contact very amateur with these sort of FX Photo Studio applications allows me create (what I think are) some lovely pictures from existing photos. Like the one above that took a single valve to make the "Vintage" effect on my picture.

What I am getting at, it is that this application strikes me like many other powerful and feature packed, but also extremely simple to use, even for a clumsy eediot like myslef.

Here's a little more details on the application page of the App Store:

Here are just a short list of some of the effects set out in the application:
Vintage black and white vision, paint pencil, mirror false, green Ghost, Neon Light, dyed, Ripped Glass, palette Rainbow Scary Face, ancient paintings, steamy window, Stardust Frame, mosaic, Burnt Paper, explosion, old Film Frame, bump mapping, this, tritone, Old Photo, Frost, Old TV and many more!

What is the meaning of the purchase of many different applications containing only a small number of effects, if you can get this application currently has 128 more diverse filters and effects! You will certainly find those most suited to your needs.

I tried a number of effects photo and image manipulation on the iPad and iPhone apps. There are a lot of very good ones, but I must say that it has quickly become my favorite.

This is my original picture of our beautiful puppy, just for reference, and that you all can bask his cute puppy:

Vizsla

And when you grow tired of basking in his Mignon (as if) you'll find FX Photo Studio HD in the Bank application now price $3.99.

If you enjoyed this post, make sure that you subscribe to my RSS feeds! Marked as: Photo Studio HD, iPad Apps, iPad, iPad photo effects apps FX image editing apps

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts