![]()
Here's an app, so you do not often see in the APP store.Yard is a new application of iPad is a popular craft brewery in Philadelphia with the same name.
Native favorite craft Philadelphia Brasseur it pays! Interact with statistics and stories behind the full range of course - signature ales, ales and seasonal products famous revolution - and discover what makes every drop of beer of course therefore extra special.
Here are some of the functionality of the application.
· An interactive award the winning craft ales courses, Philly Pale and the ESA to Overview General Washington Tavern
· Food pairing suggestions from our experts
· A brief history of the course
· A blow of eye of the brewery
· Exclusive video interview-yard founder Tom Kehoe
· Lore of beer to quench your thirst for information
· A resource with everything you need to know to complete your ale yards preferred window!
I had never heard of yards, or one of their beers to receive an email from promo on the application of this morning. I am not any dislike for a good pint, so it is a fairly fine pattern pint in the screenshot at the top of this post - I'll be giving the application an eye blow.
A feature I'm surprised do no see mentioned is a sort of list where you can obtain their beers - bars, supermarkets, stores it in local areas to users and others. I know that I would be much more likely to give them a try.
You can find the current application in the Bank application now, and it is a free application.
Fans of yards ales here?
If you enjoyed this post, make sure that you subscribe to my RSS feeds! Tagged as: yards iPad app
No comments:
Post a Comment