Tuesday, March 22, 2011

iPad on Southland

iPadonSouthland

Image source: RunAroundTech.com

Southland is one of my favourite at the moment TV programming. I love a good, gritty cop show and Southland embodies this kind. It is a show I really look forward every week and there aren't very many of those.

Usually during commercial breaks of the show I am staring an iPad screen. In the last episode of Tuesday I have suddenly stare a screen iPad screen Southland. Bonanza - two of my favorite on a large screen objects.

Lydia and Josie - two of the detectives featured on the show – showed iPad navigation to learn more about the past of a witness laminated they tried to get in shape to testify in a case of their.

I know that the iPad has made numerous appearances on television. Just I would like to remind that this is a big favorite of mine.

What is spotted you the iPad on one of your favourite TV shows? If so, please tell us in their subject in the comments.

Tagged as: iPad, iPad on TV

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts