![]()
Details more I see on the next Mac OS X Lion - due for release this summer - more excited I am about it. Today, I noticed a very nice new feature will be included with the integrated Lion - Server wireless sharing of files for the iPad:
Lion Server offer iPad wireless file sharing. Enabling WebDAV in Lion Server allows iPad users to access, copy, and share documents on the server applications such as speeches, figures and Pages.
Good stuff. Of course, I'd like to see more file system included in this feature - but I use all three iWork on the iPad apps and this will make them a much better devil.
Oh, and I also like the idea of Chris everythingiCafe, closer control of the Lion of the Mission of the iPad. This could be quite interesting.
Marked as: share file file iPad, Mac OS X Lion, wireless sharing for iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment