![]()
A Free Saddleback Leather Sleeve for iPad To Win
Competition deadline: Wednesday 5 January, 15 H 00 Central US
Here's an accessory competition cool iPad help 2011 get off to a great start for a lucky winner. I have an iPad Saddleback collective sleeves. This is my own slightly used (image) after the break. It is very elegant and robust, sleeves with leather to age beautifully. Here are some key channel characteristics.
For iPads, recipes, cameras, documents, power supply and various doodads (small bags, iPad, video camera, iPhone, cool pen or chess not included) 100 years WarrantyExtremely protective impact absorbing construction and materialsStout and thick full grain leather ages starting handsomelyTimeless Multi-use DesignCan be stretched to fit as a spray in liner pork threadTough holsterStrong quality marine industrial (2ndtoughest worldwide skin)The Saddleback handle will normally for $55 and you can see much more detail on this here. Here's a photo I broke today mine, one that will be given to the winner:
![]()
And this is how you enter a chance to win the it:
How to winBy Facebook's through:
1 Visit our new page Facebook here (if you like the page as well, I am eternally grateful):
http://www.Facebook.com/pages/Just-Another-iPad-Blog/130802516983280
2. Click the discussions tab and look for the discussion last item entitled "Saddleback leather iPad contest win with sleeves. Add a comment there tell us what use you ' out of the sleeve in the next 100 years.
Or Via Twitter:
1 Make sure that you follow us on Twitter - our account is here:
http://Twitter.com/justipadblog
2 Send an @ message this account before the competition deadline.? The message must contain the phrase:
I want to win an iPad Saddleback's just iPad Leather Sleeve another Blog.
You can add your own text if you want, but this term should be in your tweet.
It is everything.? Wednesday draw us one lucky winner and get shipped case their shortly after.
* Of expedition: I really want this limit just American winners, so that I do.? I'll ship anywhere affair which is covered by one or other of these modes of delivery:
U.S. Mail priority - must be shipped in 2-3 days
International Priority Air Mail - should ship in 7-12 days and is not trackable way
Good luck to all!
If you enjoyed this post, make sure that you subscribe to my RSS feeds! Tagged as: leather Saddleback iPad sleeve
No comments:
Post a Comment