Thursday, January 13, 2011

Weather HD received an update in the new year with faster loading time

WeatherHD

Weather HD has another update this week to Version 1.5.5. Two notable changes in the new version are:

-Loading faster times for weather reports

-3 new videos

I installed the update this morning and I am happy to say that - after launch the application again, he liquidated and dating-I certainly noticed faster load times.

I am also pleased to see that the app developers are continuing in 2011, where they left off last year, with frequent and useful updates (more than a dozen in 2010).

You can find the latest version of the weather HD in the App Store now, priced at $0.99.

If that you enjoyed this post, make sure that you subscribe to my RSS feed! Tagged as: iPad Apps, iPad weather apps, weather HD

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts