![]()
Agile Messenger my application preferred IM (Instant Messaging) on the iPhone for a long time. I am therefore very pleased to say that Agile Messenger for iPad should be hitting the App Store very soon. In fact, it has already been submitted for approval to Apple.
I used the final pre-release build for some time now, and it looks and works very well. A new addition to big in the iPad version is support of Facebook. You can see your Facebook notifications, update your status and chat with Facebook friends with in the application.
Here is a quick screencap more - portrait mode this time:
![]()
Another characteristic little que J'aime is able to apply an image of my bookshelf photo as the background for chat.
Agile Messenger for iPad should hit the App Store any day now, and I will the passage on the thoughts more on it once it does.
If that you enjoyed this post, make sure that you subscribe to my RSS feed! Marked as: Agile Messenger for iPad, iPad Apps, iPad IM applications.
No comments:
Post a Comment