![]()
Image Source: Gizmodo
You can have light post from Brandon here earlier on new multitasking gestures in the iOS 4.3 (beta) software where he mentioned that many people are predicting even as these could replace the home button.
Very quick thoughts on this are:
-Please no! I'm with Brandon this - nothing I want to see the button home go away.
-I am not keen on the fact that these gestures require four or five fingers. I do not think that those who are generally simpler get right. Two finger gestures would be much better.
-The parameter specified in 4.3 beta iOS demos can be activated and deactivated. So at least for the moment, who does not look as a replacement for the button home - just another method.
-If Apple seeks to broaden the range of actions supported, for the sake of pete can we finally get a gesture of popup a toggle of services, a la the wonderful jailbreak app SBSettings?
What all them do you think about these new gestures of multitasking? And the possible replacement of the home button?
If that you enjoyed this post, make sure that you subscribe to my RSS feed! Marked as: iOS 4.3, multitasking gestures
No comments:
Post a Comment