![]()
Just as expected, there are already a number of new Tablet announced this week at the large demonstration devices these in Las Vegas. The Motorola Xoom, above, is one of the most remarkable I've seen mentioned so far.
It is clear that the iPad will have competition much more this year, especially since he had almost none in 2010.? One thing that I find very encouraging when I read about all these new rivals of the Tablet is that many of them are enjoying processors dual core and cameras and a hell lot more RAM than the V1 iPad.
While hardware specifications are difficult to the most important factor in the choice of the iOS on rival devices, I do not see Apple let the iPad 2 will come out with specs that potential rival trail. So I would say a dual-core processor, RAM, and i/o camera for the iPad-reinforced 2 spent good Paris at close of sour things.
All do them you? You've given that any Tablet announced at the CES that you're tempted to get?
If that you enjoyed this post, make sure that you subscribe to my RSS feed! Tagged as: iPad 2, iPad rivals
No comments:
Post a Comment