Saturday, January 8, 2011

Facepad - Facebook App for iPad seems promising

Facepad - Facebook for iPad

Facepad - Facebook for iPad (just call the Facepad here, OK?), as you may just have guessed from the name, is a new Facebook application for the iPad. And it is quite promising and good looking one at that.

He certainly has a brighter and more attractive user interface that the other well-known Facebook app for the iPad friendly. I tried it out a bit this morning and I find very pleasant to use.

It is obviously a great opening from now Facebook applications for the iPad, since there is still no official Facebook application themselves. I mostly used their iPhone size X 2 application on my iPad - but after just a little time with Facepad, I think I already prefer it.

FacepadFacebookforiPad

The app a little borrowed official Twitter application interface style for iPad - with popover main components for Facebook sections - profile, Live Feed, friends, Inbox and so on — which can be slipped away when you're through with with a particular item. It works well and comfortable to use.

It's much like a 1.0 version - which is the case. There are places where it is laminated in its reply, and I can't get to let me reply to a message from the Inbox at all-it does not recognize a faucet in the response text field at all.

I'm not a heavy user of Facebook, therefore I am probably not the opinion of many remarkable points on the application - but I find myself using Facebook more just lately, and it will now be my best way to interact with it on the iPad. If I have more to say soon, once I get to know the best app.

You can find Facepad in the App store now, and it is a free application.

If you have had an opportunity to make the app a test, let us know what you think in the comments.

Update: I meant earlier mention that another big application limitation now is that it doesn't work in landscape mode. Also, as I use a little more regularly now, I see a lot buggy popovers - performance especially when you try to add a comment to a person.

If that you enjoyed this post, make sure that you subscribe to my RSS feed! Marked as: Facepad for iPad, iPad Apps, iPad Facebook applications.

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts